Roblox has become very popular in recent years especially among the children worldwide which is however a confusing game for their parents. But, let us tell you that Roblox isn’t a single game, but it is a collection of numerous games and to your wonder these games are created by the community of the players of Roblox itself.
Children and in some cases adults download the Roblox application for their devices that include:
- The computers
- The games consoles
- The smartphones
- The tablets
And, they use this application to browse and play the games provided by Roblox. It is equipped with some amazing social features which are responsible for its appeal such as the ability to add friends and to chat with them while playing.
Did you know, certain games on Roblox are better enjoyed with the friends and that’s where this excellent voice chat function in Roblox comes in handy and people want to get voice chat on Roblox?
In fact, the voice chat enhances the gaming experience in many games such as:
- Flex Your Account Age
- Mic Up Game, and
- Roblox Community Space
Well, here in this article we will be explaining how you can turn on the voice chat feature in Roblox.
What is the Voice Chat Feature on Gaming Platforms?
Voice chat feature is an essential feature in the multiplayer gaming platforms and it can be a crucial feature in some of the games. Moreover, it aids the communication among the players and plays an important role in making the experience of playing with more people fun and immersive.
This feature will also let you tell your co-players all the important information that otherwise would be difficult to communicate. It also allows you to have better teamplay, and have better coordination with friends and other players of Roblox Games.
However, this voice chat feature is available on many gaming platforms which include Roblox also. And, the players who want to know where they can find this voice chat setting or the people who are having trouble in navigating through the settings that enable the voice chat on Roblox, read on this guide as here we have got you covered with everything.
What do You Need to Get Voice Chat on Roblox?
- Players who want to get voice chat on Roblox must have the Roblox installed on their device and also it should be working properly.
- Players who want this voice chat feature on the Roblox platform must be age verified because Roblox takes the age restrictions seriously. Therefore, you are required to verify your age by showing an ID which indicates your age for the feature to be available to you. Because the feature is locked for the users who are under the age of 13! However, later in this guide we will also discuss how you can get voice chat on Roblox under 13 years of age!
- And at last the players must have a working microphone on whatever device they’re playing the game. By the way, this requirement is self-understandable but we’re mentioning it here because we want you to make sure that your microphone is fully operational because now onwards this will be your means of communication. And, people who’re playing online with you won’t be able to hear you if your mic isn’t working properly.
How to Enable Voice Chat?
If you have got all the requirements fulfilled and if you’re all set to enable this amazing voice chat game feature, then here are the steps that you are needed to follow for getting the voice chat feature on Roblox.
- When you’re playing a game on Roblox, you will be needed to head to the top right of your screen and click on the tab “settings”. And, when you click on the setting it will bring down a dropdown menu where you will be required to click on the account info menu.
- There you will be clicking on privacy settings and after clicking on that you will go to the beta features and there you will find the option of enabling the voice chat with the help of a toggle.
- Clicking the toggle on will change the color of the toggle from grey to green which is to indicate that the voice chat setting is on. But, again it would be possible only if you’re above the age of 13 years (according to the age mentioned while creating an account on Roblox).
When you complete these instructions step by step, then you will be able to enjoy the amazing voice chat feature on Roblox and communicate with all the other players in Games. Read on to know how you can get voice chat on Roblox without ID?
How to Get Voice Chat on Roblox Without Verification or Without Using an ID?
If you want to get voice chat on Roblox without ID then you need to log into the Roblox website and use your username and password (which you must have created while creating an account with Roblox).
Well, you can use this method of enabling the voice chat feature if you don’t have an ID or if you’re under 13 years of age but still want to use the voice chat feature on Roblox. In this method, you’ll only need a working phone number and an email address for the purpose of verifying your account on Roblox for voice chat.
But one thing you need to remember is that this method will only work if you have created a 13+ account on this platform. If you’ve already created an account which is under 13+, then you won’t be able to manually change your age until you’re actually 13 years old as per your birth date mentioned on Roblox.
- After logging in you will need to click the “Settings” icon which is the cog icon and you can find it in the top-right corner.
- By clicking on that a drop-down menu will open where you will be clicking to the tab ‘Settings’.
- Once you click on Settings, you’ll be taken to the ‘Settings Page’.
- Thereafter, on your mobile, you will need to tap ••• (the three dot icon) in the bottom-right corner.
- Then you’re required to add an email address. For that, just click on “Add Email” to the right of the Email Address and a new window will open in front of you.
- Enter a valid email address and click on the tab ‘Add Email’ and verify your email address. For the verification process an email will be sent to your email.
- And when you click on ‘Verify Email’ in the email sent by Roblox, you’ll see Verified next to a check mark if your email has been approved.
- In the next step, you will need to add a phone number, so you’re required to click on the tab “Add Phone” to the right of the Phone Number there you need to enter a valid phone number and click on “Add Phone”.
- You’ll also be asked to verify your account password in the field below and to verify your phone number with a verification code sent to the added phone number.
- Once both the verifications are done, your account will be fully verified and you will be able to get voice chat on Roblox without verification.
Want to Know How to Get Voice Chat on Roblox Under 13 Years of Age?
As per the Roblox privacy policies this feature can’t be used by anybody who is under the age of 13 years and it is accessible to only those people who are above the age of 13 years.
But, if you want to get voice chat on Roblox under 13, you can use the verification ID of your one of your friends’ ID or family members’ ID (with their consent only) for creating the Roblox account and here is the proper procedure to follow for enabling the voice chat feature.
- Go to the Privacy tab on the Roblox Platform,
- Then, push the button for enabling the voice chat feature,
- And once you press the button, it will appear green rather than grey and it is a sign that you can start a voice conversation.
How to Get Roblox Voice Chat on iPhone?
The first step to Get Roblox Voice Chat on iPhone is to enable it in the settings of your Roblox app on your iPhone.
Let checkout how:
- Launch the Roblox map on your iPhone,
- Then in the next step, tap on the three horizontal lines which you can find at the top-left corner of the screen,
- After clicking there, you will find an option “open the menu”,
- And when you scroll down, you will find an option named as “Settings”,
- Click on Setting and go to the “Privacy” tab,
- Now at the final step, toggle the “Voice Chat” option which will let you get Roblox voice chat on iPhone.
This was all about getting the voice chat feature on Roblox with or without verification and just like most of the other features on Roblox, this feature is also designed to provide a player-friendly experience. And, to make sure a user-friendly experience, they have mentioned some of the “Terms and Conditions” to using this amazingly crafted feature.
However, this feature involves:
- The players to be respectful with the other players in games
- And limiting any kind of vulgar language to other players.
And, if you fail to be respectful to the other players of the game then it will ruin the experience of using this platform for other players and this eventually could lead to the suspension of your account. So, always try to respect all the other players of the games at all times.
Well, once you’ve successfully enabled your voice chat feature, you will be able to communicate with the other players who have also enabled the voice chat option. Nonetheless, the Roblox’s games are a fun way to make new friends who’re also playing a game you love.